Procurement reform is happening all over the world, and the widespread adoption of open contract data is going to change the competitive landscape to create a more level playing field. Openly published opportunities and contract information will see companies of all sizes build new skills in bidding, contract delivery and analysis to compete for a piece of the procurement pie. Is your organisation preparing for the change?Read More
Month: December 2020
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command