These are not normal times in procurement when there’s no competitive bidding or vetting process. Governments have acted quickly with an unprecedented outlay of fiscal spending to respond to the immediate effects of the COVID-19 crisis. But it hasn’t all gone to plan.Read More
Month: July 2020
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command