Bidding and tendering is a critical activity across many industries, with companies spending up to 2% of the total contract value on the bidding process. It’s an ultra-competitive function that is critical to winning new work and keeping existing contracts. But what is the real human cost?Read More
Month: October 2018
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command