While there are many variables that can influence the outcome of a bid decision, measuring the return on your bidding investment can help you build a better picture of your bidding process including your qualification criteria. Make sure you record the outcome of bidding efforts.Read More
Any presentation, clarification or contract negotiation activities should be a lot like your written submission: well-prepared, clear, relevant and focused on your customer’s needs. The post-tender presentation and clarification period is your time to leave a good impression with the buyer, and clearly reinforce your ‘value for money’ proposition. Most evaluation committees are acutely aware that a bid team has prepared the response, so they now want to meet the service delivery team, obtain additional information (or see a product demonstration), and be sure that they feel comfortable working with you.Read More
The Kick Off Meeting sets the bid on the path to success and is the critical meeting or workshop that brings your subject matter, technical and bid writing experts together to get them on board with the bid management and proposal process.Read More
- Are you firefighting, or strategizing to win? 6 signs that you’re a reactive bid organisation and tips to working smarter
- Bidhive Launches Open Contracts Search for Government Procurement
- Bid burnout: The dark side of the bid management industry and how technology can reduce it
- Bid storyboarding: Why is it so challenging to get it right?
- Bid timesheets ”exceeding” entire project budgets up to 10X: audit