AN AUSSIE construction company with a strong pipeline of projects across government, defence and education has altered industry terminology and come up with its own version of the Bid/No Bid decision to better reflect its casual corporate culture.Read More
Category: Real Stories
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command