Any presentation, clarification or contract negotiation activities should be a lot like your written submission: well-prepared, clear, relevant and focused on your customer’s needs. The post-tender presentation and clarification period is your time to leave a good impression with the buyer, and clearly reinforce your ‘value for money’ proposition. Most evaluation committees are acutely aware that a bid team has prepared the response, so they now want to meet the service delivery team, obtain additional information (or see a product demonstration), and be sure that they feel comfortable working with you.Read More
Month: July 2021
Australia’s peak industry representative body for innovation technology, the Australian...Read More
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command