The COVID-19 outbreak brought unprecedented challenges for governments to ensure not only the health of their citizens but also public service continuity. It was the biggest humanitarian challenge of the century, and one that quickly impacted global commerce and trade. With no time to ponder on how to fix the broken or outdated systems or rewrite procurement policy almost overnight emergency procurement legislation to bypass competitive bidding was enacted. It was a free for all grab between countries for emergencies supplies.Read More
Category: Feature Story
- Winning Big. The Masterplan for Winning Bids and RFPs.
- It’s time to change the way you think about bidding: How procurement has changed to benefit businesses
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 3 – Collapses and Compliance
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 5 – Citizens
- Tender Trends: Then and Now Chapter 4 – Chains of Command