Collaborate on your bids and proposals with others in real time – no more emailing files back and forth.
Fast-track your bid responses without ever having to leave the Bidhive interface.
Bidhive’s simple yet powerful editing tool provides an efficient way of managing multiple files as well as merging sections from different documents into one single source of truth throughout all revisions — say hello to a blissful drafting experience where you can work simultaneously in parallel!
This feature enables bid teams to track of all changes users make to their text, images, tables, styles, formatting, and more. This includes tracking for newly added and deleted text, as well as various styling and text formatting changes.
Get more done in half the time
- Say goodbye email trails – because now there’s just one document in which everyone is working on at any given time
- Want to work on your content outside of Bidhive? Stay organized and in control with a centralized location by cloud linking your files
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and transparency with versioning, roll back and audit trail.
With an easy button on the main text editing panel within the Bid Builder, Bidhive users can easily ‘Enable or Disable Tracking’.
Get your team all on the same page with in-app comments, @messaging and section status
By using the Bidhive Bid Builder, proposal teams can dramatically cut content development and drafting time. Some of the time-saving features we’ve introduced include:
- Shared content library, advanced search and content expiry date
- Point and click insertion of content library assets into the Bid Builder
- In-platform storyboard to get everyone on the same page – customise your template to include win themes and hot buttons, or any other criteria you wish to communicate to your team
- Top to bottom section view – collaborate in real time on sections with internal team members and external partners
- Centralised assets – build tables, add video, pictures and attachments
- Writer’s instructions, word count, section assignments and review process
- Lock down for sections once approved (pens down!!)
- Kanban view of section status
- Tasks and approval workflow
- In-platform messaging and notifications
- Export bid in PDF, Word or Zip file format.